About this item
- Note: This converter is NOT bi-directional, it is VGA to HDMI adapter. only convert VGA signal into HDMI signal. Plug and play, no driver required.
- 3.5mm Audio Output:The clear sound can be output by the audio cable which connects to a 3.5mm audio port of this adapter. 0.6m AUX cable makes it super convenient to transfer the audio.
- Compatible with More Devices：Comes with Micro USB port so that it can be compatible plenty VGA devices such as Ultrabook, Chromebook, desktop, Raspberry Pi, laptop, Ultrabook, notebook, Intel Nuc, Blu-ray discs.
- Stable function: Built-in AG02/MS9288C digital signal conversion chip, this chip is more stable than ordinary chips of similar products on the market. When transmitting signals, it can greatly reduce the screen flickering and black screen, which avoid affecting your work and entertainment.
- VGA to HDMI:Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD) including 720p, 1600x1200, 1280x1024 for high definition monitors or projectors.
VENTION VGA to HDMI Converter --- The Best Choice to Enjoy an Audio-visual Feast
How to use
- Insert the VGA into the computer (desktop/laptop/PC/DVD)
- Insert the USB into the relevant interface on the computer to obtain supplementary power.
- Insert the 3.5mm Jack into the Audio output on your source device (PC, Laptop etc.)
- Insert the HDMI to displays with HDMI female interface. (TV, monitor, projector) HDMI cable is needed, NOT included.
This converter only support VGA to HDMI, NOT support HDMI TO VGA.
For best use, please plug in the power cable.
Easy to deal with Multiple Scenarios
How to use
- Mirror Mode: The content on the small screen is synchronized to the large screen for display, the picture is clearer and office meetings are more convenient.
- Extend Mode: Multitasking at the same time. Work on a small screen, watch TV on a large screen.